< Princess Eden Adams: Please PRAY!

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Please PRAY!

Eden's Very good Friend Jaret is doing worse. Based on the update I just read from this morning I assume they are considering removing him from the respirator.

It is so unfair and very hard to keep my faith in God during times like this. How can the God I know to be kind and forgiving and loving rip this sweet innocent child from his family like this?

I know he has his reasons but it will take some very serious soul searching to make peace with this.

Please keep Jaret's family in your prayers as they go down this road that no parent should ever have to see.

Thanks

3 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lehmann said...

Oh my! I'm praying hard for the Cerino family. You're right...this isn't fair.

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for this family. I will continue praying. I know I will never understand on this earth but in heaven I will have complete understanding.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger onedayatatime said...

Thank you for always keeping us updated on Eden and her friends. Eden and your family are always in my prayers, I will now add Jaret and his family to my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home