< Princess Eden Adams: Lack of Detail

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Lack of Detail

We realize you all may have gotten the idea of how our day went yesterday based on the pictures posted and I am sorry there was little communication to go with it but we just really needed a minute. This came as a very big surprise to all of us including Dr. Yeager. Eden has been feeling great and had no pain which is unusual considering the progression we are seeing now. Obviously things are not good based on what we are seeing. (at least 10 to 15 new spots) We spoke in depth with Dr. Yeager right after the scan and he will be working with Dr. Mosse and Dr. Maris today to come up with a plan. We of course have told them what we would like to do and so now we will get their professional input and put things together. Neuroblastoma won this battle but we are still ahead on the war! Eden has an amazing group of Doctors on her side and we are no where near ready to give up!

We have received so many wonderful emails from Eden fans sending love and good thoughts and they mean so very much to us! I always try to prepare myself for the worst at scan time so that i am not completely devastated if its bad but i don't really think it works....lol i truly believe these are emotions a parent is not equipped to deal with.

I will update when we have a plan.

Thanks

6 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was heartbroken to see that the disease had progressed. Atleast she isn't in pain. I hope that Eden's wonderful doctors can come up with a plan to decrease the presence of the disease. My friends and I pray daily for Eden and we will increase our prayers for this little princess' battle. keep your head up Eden. You are loved by so many.

Sarah
(Delaware)

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE KNOW THAT WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND ARE SUPPORTING YOU IN PRAYER (AS WILL OUR CHURCH). WE SHARE IN YOUR ANXIETY, BUT ARE TRYING TO TRUST THE LORD IN ALL OF THIS. HANG IN THERE, LISA. WE HAVE BEEN AMAZED AT YOUR STRENGTH & NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO GIVE UP!! LOTS & LOTS OF LOVE. "UNCLE" DAN & "AUNT" SHARON.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending hugs your way. We are in a similar place with our son (his scan has lots of spots too) and we are trying to find some treatment for him. I hope the Drs come up with a good plan. I will certainly be interested in hearing it for my purposes too.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Nikking said...

I was (and still am) an avid fan of Christi Thomas's blog. I have been reading Princess Eden's blog for a little while now.

I just wanted to comment and let you know that I will pray for Eden! I hope she continues to feel no pain, and keeps her great spirit! Her little smile is enough to brighten anyone's world!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Jennifer (Kids Cancer Crusade) said...

Just sending lots and lots of love....

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eden: I haven't "talked" to you for awhile but I do keep up with you on your blog and Aunt Joy. I have been in hospital my self for a few weeks. I had heart bypass (not fun) and am still recuperating at home. It was 5 weeks today so I hope to be able to get out and be normal again. I love the pic of you in your pink hoodie. You look "pretty in pink."
Love, Lots of Love, Lois Miller

 

Post a Comment

<< Home