< Princess Eden Adams: From one of Eden's Classmates

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Monday, January 31, 2011

From one of Eden's Classmates

I recieved this email today, After I drying my eyes, I'm posting this to share with everyone. Thank you Ana

I would like to tell you about your daughter. Eden was amazing she was in my third grade class. Oh and I'm Ana btw. Anyways... I sat next to her at lunch and she made my day. Then I asked her if she would play with me at recess I forget what happend next but I do remember her reach and holding my hand. It made me so happy that she was happy, my heart felt so warm and fuzzy I almost cried. Please post this on your blog. I feel that people should know the influence she has on other kids

-Ana
5th grade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home