< Princess Eden Adams: Wonderful Christmas

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wonderful Christmas

The kids had a wonderful Christmas and received so many amazing gifts. I feel very lucky that my family is so close and we are together at minimum every Sunday for dinner and it is my hope that you all were able to send Christmas with ALL of the people you love! My Family takes Christmas very serious and we have tons of traditions that must be followed. lol I wouldn't want it any other way! It is so funny to see the kids take up our stange little ways and always expect even the little traditions we have to be followed through on.

Eden now has every Ariel doll, toy, barbie...................... That ever existed! She was so thankful for everything and so kind to everyone all day even when she was completely exhausted. When I asked Riley what his favorite present was he said with the sweetest face "having all of his family together! Just as my eyes started to water he added "and my New Ipod... He is soooo Rotten!

The kids and I sat for a while after things settled down and talked about what Christmas really means. Eden reminded us all every few hours by yelling "Happy Birthday Jesus!!" I just love her so much that sometimes it really does hurt.. I never understood that saying until I had kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home