< Princess Eden Adams: 500!!!!!!!!!!

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Friday, December 15, 2006

500!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo.. We made it! Thank you all so much. Eden will be so excited in the morning when she sees her present under the tree. Eden has her up and down days and moments but over all she is doing ok. Pretty much the same thing she went through with the last round of ABT. Cramping, nausea and she is pretty tired. She finished her third round of ABT on Tuesday so it is my hope that she will start feeling better soon.

I have added Tons of pictures below now that they are no longer being held hostage. I hope you all enjoy them!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT CECE!

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jennifer (Kids Cancer Crusade) said...

Oh I hate this new blogger thing...sorry if this is posted twice!

Last night I noticed that Eden's tree was like 494, so my mom and I went to top it off, but they don't take Discover! So I'm putting more money on my visa debit to add to Christi and Eden's trees. =)

And I LOVE the pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home