< Princess Eden Adams: GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Monday, November 20, 2006

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

GO BUCKS, MICHIGAN SUCKS WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KICK YOUR BUTTS........ GOOOOOOOOOO BUCKEYES!


I know it’s not politically correct to allow my 6 year old to say Sucks but in this case we made an exception. Eden walked around all day Friday and Sat singing this little tune Stef came up sat morning to spend the weekend with us and she just happens to be a Michigan fan so at the last minute she converted Eden to the bad side and I had to sit her on the front porch until she came back to see things my way. It only took about 3 minutes. lol.

Eden had a great weekend. She started her second cycle of ABT-751 last Wed and she is having no problems with it. We couldn’t be happier! We really don’t have any thing new to add to the website because things are going so well. So I will ask that you please say a prayer helping us Thank God that she is doing so wonderful. Please check out Lunch for Life and see how beautiful Eden's Christmas tree is starting to look. Please remember that all donations to lunch for life are earmarked specifically for Neuroblastoma Research. Link is at the right of this page.

We would like to wish each and every one of you a Wonderful Thanksgiving!

I pray for peace and comfort for those who lost a child to the monster this year and must endure this holiday season without them.

ADD ON .................. As soon as I finished this update and posted it, I received this email from Dr. Mosse and wanted to share:
Hi Lisa,
Eden's urine HVA and VMA are both completely normal. I hope that Eden
continues to feel well and that you all have a wonderful feast on
Thanksgiving!
Sincerely,
Yael Mosse
ps: Great OSU game!


Lisa


1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger NB Warrior said...

Hello Princess Eden Adams and fam.... My name is Michelle Ugarte and I found your blog through a Google Alert. My daughter was diagnosed with Neuroblastoma in November of 2004. I am happy to say that she is now Cancer free since May of 2005. I will add your page to my links and I will check back often. =)

I'm glad to read that she had a great weekend. I will definitely say a prayer for her to continue to do so well.

That is wonderful news about her HVA and VMA levels!! Go Eden!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving to you as well! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home