< Princess Eden Adams: Father's Day

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

























Today Eden and I got a quick ride in on her bike and Riley and I played around the house. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate them and Thankful for another Father's Day together.

Eden had a pretty good weekend swimming and playing. Riley and Eden had a bake sale at her garage sales Friday and Saturday. They had a great time.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you had such a great father's day, Rourke, you deserved it! I pray that you have many, many more father's days with BOTH of your beautiful children here on earth. Eden looks adorable on that motorcycle, what a cutie. Stay Strong!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home