< Princess Eden Adams: Eden Adams - SuperStar!

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Eden Adams - SuperStar!

Mrs. Zorn, Mrs. Russell, Mr. Roeth and I went to see Eden sing her little heart out at the Hats for Heros Hockey Challenge. Eden did a great job singing and obviously LOVES to be center stage (or, ice, as it were.) We were so glad to be there to cheer her on! Here are some pix that Miss Diddle took - we were kind of far away, but I did my best! p.s. It's hard letting her go to first grade everyday, but I know she's in good hands with Mrs. Russell - plus, she stops by for me to kiss her the top of her little bald head quite frequently!

p.s.s. check the blog again in the next couple of days - i'm donating my hair tonight to locks of love/wigs for kids and I'm hoping to get pictures posted :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home