< Princess Eden Adams: Toothless

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Toothless


















Eden lost a tooth yesterday on her way home from school on the bus. She was so excited to share, She even went in and signed the tooth chart in the nurses office at school. Everyone has ask for a current picture. This picture was taken minutes ago. 8:21 pm 11/21/06. Yesterday and today have been lots of fun. Eden is really handling the ABT-751 very well. Today was her last dose for two weeks.

Thanks for checking in.
Rourke

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Rourke said...

Wow, she's just growing up so fast! I knew if she twisted the tooth that it would fall out! I'm glad that I got to see it before the picture went on the blog: I feel special!

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very beautiful in your lose tooth pic.I was in their classroom on Tues and Eden is just looking stunning.I had hunged my coat in the cabby she shares with Joelle when they came back from recess,just when i was going to take it out she politely agreed to use another free cabby-very sweet little girl.
Parents-when she is in school i believe she sure does have lots of fun.We continue to say special prayers for your family
Love
Joelle,s Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home