< Princess Eden Adams: Pictured from the news

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pictured from the news

















Here are a few pictures that my Brother and Sister in law took from the news report and sent to me.. (what a sweet thing to do) I am sorry I haven't had a chance to get many pictures up from Friday but I am still working on it. I am also going to try and put a few video clips up that we took Friday night. Eden is feeling wonderful and not having any problems. She started her antibiotics yesterday in preparation for treatment to start on Monday. We don't have any new information for you regarding the treatment as we have yet to speak with the Dr. In any detail about it. We were given a free pass from the hospital this week so we are taking it.... We will know much more come Monday.

By the way.. The lady Eden is sitting with is her Teacher Mrs. Russell in her pink wig.... lol Also, miss Eden told me yesterday that Mrs. Russell shared with the class that her baby is going to be a BOY!!!! WOOOHOOO.. We are sooo excited for you Mrs. Russell! (I hope you don't mind that I am sharing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home