< Princess Eden Adams: Pink Kinda Day!

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Pink Kinda Day!

I don't Even know where to begin! We found out yesterday that all of the staff in Eden's School planned to Dye their hair today in support of Eden.. (Just hearing about it made me cry) When I showed up at the School this morning they had put together this amazing day for her that I just knew she was going to love. These are the days that make all the bad stuff she goes through worth it. She was so happy and floating on a cloud. All of the wonderful Staff at the K-1 Building had wonderful crazy hair as well as all the kids in her class. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen and then to top it off the firefighers and police officers from N.A. came to present Eden with a very cute Teddy Bear and flowers and all of the Cheerleaders from the Highschool came by to do a few EDEN cheers and flips and jumps. They also invited Eden to sing the national anthem tonight at the NA Basketball Game and to cheer with them.. SHE WAS OVER THE MOON EXCITED ABOUT THIS! Mamu Hope is trying to put something together for Eden to wear from Aunt Hunny's gear when she was in school there. I tried to Thank each person there but I know I probably missed some so please accept this as my very heartfelt THANK YOU! Channel 4,6 and 10 showed up to get some tape of the event and speak with Eden so watch the news at 5 and 6 tonight if you live in Columbus. I have tons of pictures that I don't have time to upload right now but I promise to get them on here no later then tomorrow. Also there were a few different News Papers there so when those articles come out I will share those as well. I am sure by Tomorrow I will remember more special moments from today to add.

What a wonderful world we live in!!

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that is so awesome, i can't wait to see the pictures Good Luck tonight at the game have fun doodlebug love ya

Jocelyn and Jon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home