< Princess Eden Adams: Monsters!

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Monsters!


Aunt CeCe had wonderful tickets for us to go see Monsters Inc. On Ice Saturday but Eden's cold was taking its toll and she was not well enough to go so we traded out tickets with my brothers tickets which were for Sunday and kept our fingers crossed that she would feel better by Sunday.. Thank Goodness she did and me, Eden and Mick went and had a wonderful time. Each of the girls ate an entire bag of cotton candy before I realized it and I spent the next few hours waiting for one of them to throw up or start walking up the wall on a sugar high...

Eden started her second week of chemo on Monday and seems to be handling it fine. Next week will be her week off of the meds and then we will start over again.. After her next cycle we will do scans to see if things are looking any better..... Lots of prayers please!

The kids have been very happy to be out of school for the last 3 days because of weather but I think they are starting to get bored. Tomorrow school should resume and things will get back to normal.

2 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Eden was feeling well enough to enjoy the show, and some cotton candy. I hope the second week of chemo goes off without any side effects. I will be praying for the scans to show some good news.

Sarah
Wilmington, Delaware

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had fun, Eden!!! I'm also glad you were well enough to go to the show!!

♥SarahBeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home