< Princess Eden Adams: Water Babies

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Water Babies

Friday after school and work we headed off to Fort Rapids indoor waterpark and hotel here in Columbus for a fun filled weekend. Riley, Eden and Justin had the Best time ever there! This place has a huge room filled with different water activities. Pools and jungle Gyms and a lazy river and 6 water slides. Once we walked in the water area we didn't see the kids for 3 hours. Eden had a blast going down the waterslides that we saw many adults to afraid to go on. She is such a dare devil. On Friday night we had Cece and Andy and Bonnie and Vaughn there with us to play and on Sat Bonnie and Vaughn had to leave and Some new friends showed up to stay and play. Poor Andy got food poisoning on Friday night and ended up spending most of the weekend in the room recovering but other than that it was all good. We dropped the kids off with Dad early this afternoon and I am sure they are both spent!

Eden will start her new Chemo tomorrow. Please pray that this works well for her! As I sat and watched her play in the water with this huge smile on her face I realized that I am far from a strong person. This new treatment has to work and a cure HAS to be found and found soon! I refuse to ever live without her. I have seen so many parents live on the hope that a cure would save their baby only to watch that hope be buried along with their child and I don't know why I think our fight for Eden should be any different as every one of those children were so very special but I know it has to have a different outcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home