< Princess Eden Adams: Pink Pictures from Down under!

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pink Pictures from Down under!


















This is Karen and she is from Tasmania, Australia. People all over the world check and pray for our sweet baby and we are so grateful! Eden loves all the wonderful pictures and we hope they keep coming in. I am so very sorry I haven't been able to get the link up from Friday's activities but I am trying.....

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh gosh, perhaps I should have thought about the possibility of you publishing these online before I started goofing around! No, seriously, I was only too pleased to do such a tiny thing to make a brave little girl smile. Looking forward to seeing more pink photos, keep them coming, folks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home