< Princess Eden Adams: Almost Done

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Almost Done

Only one more day to go! So far, so good. Woo Hoo! I think that I may be more excited about the end of this round of chemo then anyone else, even Eden.

 

Eden is tired. She is more tired then I have seen her in quite a while. Even scarier is that she has gone at least twelve hours without telling me that she is bored. Due to the lethargy, I asked the good doctor Nick Yeager to order labs done today. All of her counts were good; I had thought that she might need red blood cells, but thankfully I was wrong. I guess a stem cell harvest, three full rounds of chemo and 4/5’s of another round of chemo is what it takes to slow the princess down. Go figure!

 

Please keep praying for Eden.

 

 

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lehmann said...

I've just started checking in on the kids after a week of Camp Quality. I'm thrilled to read Eden's stem cell harvest was a GREAT success!! Eden sure is amazing!

Praying Eden perks up soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home