< Princess Eden Adams: The Big 7

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Big 7

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!
She came into this world 7 years ago today at 3:38 pm causing trouble and not much has changed. She was the most Gorgeous baby i have ever seen.. Dark black hair and great color to her skin and so tiny even at 8lb 9oz. I also knew she would be my wild child and i could not have been more right. Eden you will always own a piece of my soul!
It has been a very busy few days and Rourke or I one will update more on the Prom later today or tomorrow.

7 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eden!! Wishing you many many more. Have a great day!
Cammie

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Jennifer (Kids Cancer Crusade) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS EDEN! I hope your day is fabulous!

I can't wait to see pictures of this amazing weekend of yours!

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 7th Birthday little miss Eden! I hope you have a great day with family and friends. I can't wait to hear more about the prom! I bet you looked just like a princess :) which fits your name of princess Eden of course! Praying for atleast 70 more birthdays here on earth for your precious daughter! *Stay Strong!*

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Princess Eden!!!

♥SarahBeth

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eden! i hope you have a wonderful day! *<|:) Eden had dark hair!! could you attach a picture please :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home