< Princess Eden Adams: Chemo Day 1

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Chemo Day 1

Eden completed her first day of her Topotecan and Cytoxin, She is still running Potassium chloride and will continue throughout the night!. She has had an IV dose of Mesna and Zofran to get things started and the another dose of Mesna about 3 hour after her topo/cytox. I case your wondering the clear line from the black bag is connected to Eden's port. The activity that I'm about to show you I had to put a stop to of course. I'm having a little trouble keeping her down. I think that this explains how she's feeling! Can you believe this?




4 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Eden, I am so glad to hear you are feeling so well! It looks like you're performing some pretty amazing stunts in that picture!

I hope you have a great weekend,
Olivia

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Jennifer (Kids Cancer Crusade) said...

Wow! I bet you about had a heart attack seeing that! Glad she is feeling so well though!

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, she is amazing! She's hooked up yet is still able to have enough energy to jump on the trampoline, Go Eden! Nothing slows her down! :) I pray that this chemo will do it's job in her body and kill every last NB cell! Keep smiling Eden & keep showing the NB who is boss!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger The other me said...

Wow, she is amazing! How wonderful to see how well she is feeling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home