< Princess Eden Adams: Philadelphia Day 1 and 2

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Philadelphia Day 1 and 2

Eden made it to Philadelphia on Sunday about 10:00 am. The Ronald McDonald House was her first stop for her usual fun filled party. Eden and Lisa managed to get a nap in because there day started at 3:00 am to get to the airport and make there flights. At CHOP on Monday, Eden was admitted to start Pre-hydration and a RBC transfusion. Today "Tuesday" she will begin the MIBG treatment.

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Olivia said...

Eden, I am thinking of you. You are such an amazing and brave princess.

Much love & many hugs,
Olivia

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Suzanne Puleri said...

Eden-
Thinking about you! I really enjoyed seeing you again when Sherrill, Barb and I came to see you before you left for Michigan. Are you still playing with your frisbee? Do you still have "fabulous" sparkling on your head?? :) I think you a pretty cool young lady...and I loved getting to hang out for a bit and having our picture taken together. I will send a copy of the photo to your parents as soon as I figure out how to do that! :)

Good luck with your treatment today!

Fondly,
Susie Puleri
Circle of Friends
Columbus Children's Hospital

 

Post a Comment

<< Home