< Princess Eden Adams: What a Weekend

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

What a Weekend

Friday after School and work we all headed in different directions for a fun filled weekend. Eden and Daddy headed for the houseboat for the Poker Run with Mamma Hope and it sounds like they had a wonderful time. Seems Eden wasn't feeling the greatest on Sat due to a cold so she and daddy just kinda hung out but by last night they were able to get some fun time in on the boat and she even got to ride a mohma???? She was explaining this to me on the phone and for the life of me I could not figure out what that was until dad intervened to explain it was a Yamaha. She is so stinking funny! Anyway they are on their way back now and had a Fab time with the whole houseboat crew. Riley and I headed to cedar Point with CeCe and Justin for some wonderful Riley time. (thanks to CeCe) We spent the whole weekend there in a hotel attached to the park. It was so much fun and relaxing. The park wasn't crowded at all and we didn't wait in any lines. But I am not so sure that is a good thing. Justin talked me into getting on something called the SkyHawk Friday because there was NO line for it!!! This ride is unreal and about gave me a heart attack and I LOVE Roller coasters. This was no roller coaster though. It was this huge pengalum looking thing with seats on each side that swings back and forth and I have never been on anything more terrifying. Anyway it was great getting to spend so much time with my baby boy!

Please keep praying for Sweet Christi. It took some time to get through the updates from the last few days thru the tears. They are having such a hard time and life can be so unfair.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home