< Princess Eden Adams: As always Eden's making the best of it......

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

As always Eden's making the best of it......

Eden decided since she was going to lose her hair again, she wanted to see what it looked like pink. So, pink it is! Her and Shelly colored it! Then Eden decide to color the tips of Shelly's because Eden want's everyone to color there hair in support of her losing hers again and email pictures to me. Eden was a big hit at school, the kids decided that the boys are going to go blue and girls are going pink. We'll see how this goes! Eden's pink and blue hair campaign is on. Just remember there are temporary coloring kits available for a picture..... Eden's is permanent by the way!


11 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE THE HAIR EDEN!! Pink is by far the best color!
Love Always
Julia

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your new do sweetie!!! pink is so your color!!!! Love you

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lehmann said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! I have to agree with Olivia...pink is DEFINITELY your color Eden!

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks adorable with pink hair! That was a creative idea of hers to try something new while she has her hair. I'll have to look into getting some temporary pink to put in my hair in honor of her. I'll be praying for everything to go well for Eden. Stay Strong!

 
At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I just love how Eden makes the most of everything! I hope that even more people will see her story - she definitely has a lot of lessons to teach. We're so sorry to hear about the progression, but pray that the next treatment holds the NB at bay. Thanks for the great pictures!
www.caringbridge.org/visit/julie

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger estie said...

Eden you look beautiful pink really is your colour - YOU GO GIRL!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger K@YL!N said...

I love the pink Hair. lol it is a total fit for Eden. :) the color works for shelly too. maybe pink in kaylin's hair??? let's ask Eden waht she thinks lol :) we all know i'de do anything for her!!!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger JP's Mama said...

I love the pink hair! It looks great on you!

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the hair Eden!! I need a new hair color - do you think my student's would like it?!?! Hehe Looking beautiful as always!

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Jamie and Cierra said...

Eden,
Thank you so much for my get well picture and note. It sure made me feel better and since I had to have some of my hair shaved for my surgery, I think I will just have to go pink for you. My only problen is if i let Cierra do it knowing her she will want to keep that way.

We love you so much and you are my insperation! I hope to get to she you soon.

Love, Cierra and Jamie

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had recently had my hair pink! The same color as Eden's too, but I dyed it brown two days ago because it was fading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home