< Princess Eden Adams: Second Time Around

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Second Time Around

After a joyous weekend of fun and frolicking, Eden and Mommy were scheduled to be at Children's this morning at 6 AM for admission to J5.
The game plan is to prep for surgery to have a port placed and then start chemo once she has recovered from surgery and is adequately hydrated.
Once they get settled in and have an idea of a surgery time, Mommy is supposed to call me and I'll make a quick update to the blog so that you'll know when to pray the hardest.
Please start praying now.
I'll give you updates as I get them. I plan to head down to the hospital later, so I'll take the camera and add a photo or ten later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home