< Princess Eden Adams: Surgery Scheduled!

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Surgery Scheduled!

I just spoke with one of the interns and he said Surgery is scheduled for 9:20 this morning. I can tell you how happy I was to hear that cause I am not sure we could last in this room together much longer than that without food in her belly! 10 min ago I heard "Mom I am so hungry!!" my reply was "I am so sorry honey" and to that I got "Well sorry doesn't fill my tummy now does it?" 99.9 % of the time she is the most gracious, sweet, loving little girl but when she lets all of this get the best of her.......Well you get the picture.. They are here to put her IV in so I am off.. Will update soon.

PRAY and PRAY again!

Thanks

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Ronit said...

Well it's 9:07, 13 minutes to go, we are praying and will be sending many positive vibes all morning. Hang in there, may today be the first on a very short journey to bring princess Eden back to NED!
love, Ronit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home