< Princess Eden Adams: Clinic

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Clinic

Daddy and Eden headed to clinic yesterday. Eden is defiantly feeling better but her counts are still down. Platelets were 21 which should have meant no transfusion but she had a nose bleed yesterday and being Thursday Nick felt it best to fill her up for the weekend. Our biggest concern was her white count which effects her ANC, Current ANC of a very sad 11, safe numbers would be anything over 1000. If it stays below 200 for 2 weeks she will have to have a Stem Cell Rescue which will disqualify her for another round of MiBG. Please pray for her White count to improve. She had a great time at school yesterday as she hadn't been all week and one of her little girl friends gave her half of a Best Friend heart Necklace which was so cute and very funny as she has the same necklace here to give to her friend. I just cant explain to you how amazing it is how these children never see her bald little head or her hearing aids, they see her! What wonderful parents they must come from. There are many adults who cant see past these things. I can never stop saying how lucky we are to have such wonderful people in our lives. My wonderful employer who has always put my need to care for Eden ahead of all else. They allow me to work from home whenever needed or shift my hours to accommodate her medical schedule. I can honestly say I don't know what we would do if this wasn't possible.

Thanks for listening to me ramble! Eden is holding her own and doing fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home