< Princess Eden Adams: School Update

Princess Eden Adams

A place learn about Eden Adams and her fight against Neuroblastoma.

Friday, September 15, 2006

School Update



Princess Eden Adams

Hello! I am Mrs. Russell. Eden's first grade teacher. I was so excited to have Eden back on Thursday. She hugged me for the first ten minutes of the day! Eden your the best! The children in the class get just as excited as I do when Eden is at school! A girl in my classroom has been waiting for Eden to come back to school so that she could give her a best friend necklace. Eden's friends in her classroom are all so sweet. Here are some cute quotes from the students- "It just isn't the same here at school without Eden", said a girl on a day that Eden was not at school. Another child said to me, "I can't wait till Eden sees this" -I was having the children cheer their word wall words with pom poms. Now that I have figured out how to work Eden's blog I will update on how she is doing in school! Eden is always in my thoughts and prayers. Check out the pics of Eden and her friends at school.

4 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

WOOOHOOOO.. Mrs. Russell I knew you could do it..lol

Thank you so much for being such a wonderful teacher!

Mommy

 
At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so happy you are back in school Eden. We understand why you wanted to go back - all those friends! We check on you all the time! You are the cutest princess we have ever seen. Keep your mom on on toes! (Don't give CeCe a break either)
Rich & Cindy

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger the Thomas team said...

GREAT pictures!! Go, princess Eden! We love you so!

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lehmann said...

Glad Eden is feeling better and back at school! She looks so happy with her friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home